About Brookfield Properties
Brookfield Properties develops and operates more than 625 properties and 325 million square feet of high-quality, sustainability-focused real estate assets around the globe. As part of Brookfield Asset Management one of the largest alternative asset managers in the world, with approximately $550 billion in assets under management we harness our resources to bring a fresh approach, unparalleled creativity, and relentless innovation to the planning, development, and management of buildings everywhere. From offices, retail spaces, and logistics facilities to multifamily residences, hospitality establishments, and mixed-use structures — we are reimagining real estate from the ground up. See more about the project here: LinkedIn Showcase Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the owner and developer of 660 Fifth Avenue?
Who is the architect for the redevelopment of 660 Fifth Avenue?
Kohn Pedersen Fox
When does 660 Fifth Avenue turnover to tenants?
What’s the total rentable square footage of 660 Fifth Avenue?
How large are the window frames at 660 Fifth Avenue?
11 ft x 19 ft
What are some of the special features of 660 Fifth Avenue?
- New, elegant and expansive lobby
- Oversized tenant terraces of approximately 42,000 RSF
- Entirely new infrastructure and building systems
- Large base floors
- Boutique tower floors suitable for all industry types
- Top-of-building illuminated signage opportunity for anchor tenant
- Dedicated tenant lobby for private entry experience